Stylist Job Listing at Omni Hotels in Houston, TX (Job ID omnihotels-19619)
Stylist - (19619)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Houston Hotel - Houston, TX 77056 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
Summary:To provide quality, professional services to guests and use professional skills to meet individual needs of each guest serviced. To prescribe the appropriate regime of hair products and services for each guest. Educate guest regarding home maintenance and the benefits of additional services.
* Provide the very highest quality in terms of service and professional concept.
* Begin and end hair services at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all services are being followed at all times.
* Ensure all equipment, products and linens etc are fully stocked on a day to day basis at your work station.
* Maintain acceptable level of cleanliness of equipment and work stations as required by state law and licensing.
* Responsible for setting up your service area according to procedures, and disposing of laundry on a timely basis.
* Relay with confidence product and service benefits to clients.
* Participate in all coaching, salon and company meetings as & when required.
* Active Cosmetology License required.
* 1 year minimum experience in hair services.
* Proficient skills in cutting, coloring, blow dry styling and special occasion hair styling.
* Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
* Compliant to State Board sanitation/sterilization procedures.
* Responsible, dependable.
* High personal standards and values.
* Excellent client care, guest service and attention to detail.
Spa and Health Club
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Houston, TX
View similar jobs:
Front Desk Agent - Candlewood Suites Clearlake - Houston, TX
IHG - Houston, TX
Collections Representative - Northwest Houston, TX
Kelly Services - Houston, TX
SCCM Packaging Project Manager
ettain group - Houston, TX
Locate this job: