Ticket Seller Job Listing at Omni Hotels in Bretton Woods, NH (Job ID omnihotels-20496)
Ticket Seller - (20496)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Mount Washington Resort - Bretton Woods, NH 3575 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
Mount Washington Resort
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Summary:Ticket Checker will be responsible for ensuring ticket products and season passes are validated according to company standards.
* Informing Guests of ticket, rental, and ski school packages.
* Handling money, making change, and posting room charges.
* Cashing out and making drops.
* Administers daily ticket sales using ticket computer system.
* Issues ticket using computer system hardware to print and distribute to guests.
* Frequently assists guests in resolving queries regarding ski ticket and season passes.
* Conducts daily closing cash outs and balancing end of day deposits.
* Assist with ticket sales for the climbing wall.
* Assist the ticket checking staff when business levels warrant additional staffing.
* Other duties as assigned by Skier Services Director.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must be attentive to detail.
* Must have the ability to adapt to unexpected situations.
* Must be able to remain calm and portray a friendly demeanor in stressful situations.
* Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and occasional evenings.
Ski Resort Operations
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in New Hampshire Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Speech Language Pathologist - SLP PRN - Hanover, NH
RehabCare - Hanover, NH
McDonald's - Hampton Beach, NH
Accellent Inc. - Laconia, NH
Locate this job: