Operations Specialist Internship Job Listing at OST Global Solutions, Inc. in Rockville, MD (Job ID 260416)
OST Global Solutions is a fast-growing multimillion-dollar small business helping our clients grow by winning U.S. Government contracts. We provide capture and proposal consulting and training, business development (BD) services to identify federal opportunities, and BD process improvement support. Our client list includes four out of the top five government contractors, as well as numerous large, mid-tier, and small businesses. OST Global Solutions is considered a thought leader in business development worldwide.
Why intern for OST Global Solutions?
- Gain professional knowledge in business development that can increase your immediate learning potential
- Obtain skills that can dramatically increase your lifetime income by six figures or more, learning the most stable, transportable, and lucrative profession that pays as much as the legal field
- Work directly with our entire executive team
- Get the inside scoop of how companies grow organically with the largest customer in the world, the U.S. Government
- Gain exposure to the inner workings of an aggressively growing small business
- Gain exposure to our Fortune 500 clients
- Know that your internship has an immediate impact on our nations daily life and global safety and security through the U.S. Government projects we plan
- Attend OST training courses built around the latest best practices in business development, that would otherwise cost you thousands of dollars, for free
- Gain an insight into capture, and proposal management professions
- Learn how to organize, systemize, and streamline operations in a services business
- Build your resume with quantifiable results to gain a competitive edge in the current economic environment
While our internships are unpaid, we estimate that the educational value through our staffs time spent training you, our training courses, fees we pay for your attendance at events, resume makeover, and other perks, are well worth over $26,500 per semester! The non-monetary benefits are exponential.
Internships require 20 hours a week for 6 months for those who is still fulltime in school or 30-40 hours a week for those studying online or graduates. (This can be adjusted to meet specific hour requirements for academic purposes.) Internships are currently available for our programs.
Your internship will be based on your career goals and on the needs of the organization. We will train you and give you all the tools you need to be successful. Some of the work may be completed virtually, so you dont have to plan to work all the time onsite. Because most of our work is done with the U.S. Government, U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Internships jobs in Tysons, VA
View similar jobs:
Internet Marketing Internship
Whitaker Brothers - Rockville, MD
FUNDRAISING & SPONSORSHIP INTERN
American Heritage Society - Rockville, MD
Internship (Finance and Economics) - Fredrick, MD Job
Scottrade - Frederick, MD
Locate this job: