Apply on Company Website
Responsible for oversight and coordination of construction, remodel and renovation projects on and off the hospital campus. Lead the development of conceptual project budgets and designs. Design Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and other bidding and selection tools to determine architects, general contractors and other supporting vendors. Assigns, coordinates and facilitates the function of the Project Team to meet project goals, scope, schedule and budget. Provide detailed project reports on a routine basis. Work closely with contractors, vendors, state, city and regulatory inspectors and organizations to ensure projects meet all code requirements.
- Bachelors degree required. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Construction Management Professional (CMP) or Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
- Minimum of five years construction project experience required. Required experience should include monitoring project and construction budgets. Experience facilitating design, construction and end users for health care buildings, office buildings and/or central utility plants preferred.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and multiple priorities. Make decisions and recommendations that prohibit critical delays or modifications to project.
- Ability to hold individuals accountable to closure when necessary. Individual must have excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member. Articulate, creative problem solver, able to lead diverse groups to decisions.
- Ability to effectively communicate difficult messages in a tactful manner. Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Project software, or other project management software.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program, a bank of Extended Illness hours, flexible spending accounts, 3-part retirement program including a match, employee discounts, free parking or free bus pass, and more.
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So weve cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, were more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Please apply on-line today at www.overlakehospital.org
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer