Apply on Company Website
We are currently looking for an experiencedFULL TIME medical assistant forour Cardiolgy Clinic located at Cascade Medical Center (corner of 116th 12th - Bellevue - Kitty corner to Overlake Hospital). This position to be held by a WA Certified Health Care Assistant. Overlake Medical Clinics, (OMC) , is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Hospital Medical Center. OMC offers a range of services including 24-hour urgent care, primary care, and specialty clinics. Overlake clinics are currently located in Seattles eastside neighboring cities of Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, and Redmond.
This is a Full Time, day position.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of a certified medical assistant program; or previous MA, EMT (including outpatient clinic experience),or military corpsman training required.
- Certified or able to become certified withinthe first three months ofemploymentunder WAC 246-826-110 Health Care Assistant Classification levels A, C, and E.
- CPR certification required.
- Minimum one (1) year of medical assisting experience in a clinic setting preferred.
- Desire experience in Cardiology EP .
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program, a bank of Extended Illness hours, flexible spending accounts, 3-part retirement program including a match, employee discounts, free parking or free bus pass, and more.
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So weve cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, were more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Apply today at www.overlakehospital.org/careers .
Overlake Hospital / Overlake Medical Clinics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.