Locate this job
You’re ready to take your dental practice to a new level. Find the resources and tools you need to achieve professional success by becoming a dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services. You’ll have the opportunity to earn more income than dentists in a traditional practice, without the headaches of running a business. You’ll work with state-of-the-art technology and have valuable opportunities for continued education, training and mentorship. As a dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services, you can achieve ownership quickly, while alleviating the burdens of growing a successful practice. If you’re looking for an opportunity to enjoy both clinical autonomy and a balanced lifestyle, join a team of successful dentists supported by Pacific Dental Services.
• Build trust with patients, ultimately building a community of Patients For Life™
• Pursue lifelong clinical and practice management learning/education
• Utilize modern technology to provide clinically excellent dentistry
Your experience and qualities
• DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active State Dental Board license
• A strong sense of ethics and the ability to act with integrity
• A willingness to be coached and trained by clinicians
• A hunger to achieve financial success and independence
• Training and expertise to advance your practice
• Support from a respected leader in dentistry
• Tools and resources to achieve your professional goals, including comprehensive benefits
• Ability to become an owner dentist for a neighborhood practice
Founded in 1994, Pacific Dental Services pioneered the concept of modern dentistry—helping dentists access a powerful combination of the best operational practices, the latest technology, a highly skilled support staff and a commitment to ongoing training and education.
With support from Pacific Dental Services, you can maximize your individual and professional potential. A life of service is the highest calling, and we live it every day. Join us in promoting excellent dentistry in the community and improving the quality of life for millions of people.
Job Location : Minneapolis-MN-US
Apply on company website