Administrative Assistance Job Listing at PDS Technical Services in null, WA
Title: Administrative Assistance
PDS is seeking anAdministrative Assistanacefor an open position in Renton, WA.
In your role, you will:
* Collect and analyze data to scope complex and unique projects.
* Develop recommend solutions within budget and schedule.
* Present recommendations to management for approval.
* Implement approved plan in coordination with internal and external customers and organizations.
* Compile data and posts information to various electronic information systems as needed.
* Verify accuracy of data.
* Manage information in the database.
* Answer complex questions about classification, storage and retention of information.
* Delegate information management tasks to others.
* Review and approve requests for access to routine, non-sensitive data sources.
* Receive approval to grant access to sensitive data sources.
* Grant and maintain correct levels of access according to established procedures.
* Provide reports on access lists and levels as requested.
* Monitor, track and record data activity to provide visibility.
* Integrate compilation of data from various sources.
* Create drafts and final documents using multiple software tools.
* Review and approve external and unique documents.
* Coordinate and facilitate significant and sensitive communications on behalf of the organization and management.
* Interact frequently with senior internal and external personnel and customers.
* Coordinate between organizations and other companies.
* Conduct analysis of various data sources to establish facility, equipment and computing needs.
* Recommend and implement solutions in coordination with other organizations and in compliance with established policies and procedures.
* Train and mentor employees.
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
* Must be a U.S. person.
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check.
If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
* Health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Weekly payroll
* Immediate 401(k) eligibility
* Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand.
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Seattle, WA
View similar jobs:
Lead Marketing Manager Customer Retention Marketing Ops
AT&T - Redmond, WA
Sr eCommerce Online Manager
AT&T - Bothell, WA
25 hr. Teller Overlake Park
Wells Fargo - Bellevue, WA
Locate this job: