Aircraft Painter Job Listing at PDS Technical Services in Appleton, WI (Job ID pds-13001468)
Title: Aircraft Painter
The Aircraft Painter I prepares the aircraft for paint related operations by performing tasks safely within schedule while meeting quality expectations. Principal Duties and Responsibilities Essential Functions:
1) Mask, sand, and prepare aircraft for paint application.
2) Apply glazing and sealing compounds in preparation for final painting.
3) Operate and maintain all types of preparation and priming equipment. Mix paints and primers.
4) Perform leading edge sealant work in final detail.
5) Comply with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies. Use personal protective equipment and ensure aircraft interior is protected (PTP).
1) Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned.
2) Comply with Paint shop standard practices.
3) Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma/GED. One (1) year of painting experience.
- A working knowledge of paint processes and products (lacquers, enamels, epoxies, urethanes, and acrylics).
1) Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
2) Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
3) Able to pass Pulmonary Function Test to obtain respirator certification.
4) Ability to use tools, equipment, and materials in the aircraft painting process. Able to climb ladders and stairs, perform close tolerance work, work in small spaces lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
5) Must be computer literate.
This is a 3rd shift position. Mon-Thurs 10:00pm to 8:30am
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check.
If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
* Health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Weekly payroll
* Immediate 401(k) eligibility
* Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand.
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.Other: Technicians / Skilled Labor / Trades
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Wisconsin Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Aerotek - Manitowoc, WI
Automation & Controls Engineer
Kelly Services - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Aerotek - Appleton, WI
Locate this job: