Coordinator, Aircraft Installation Governance Job Listing at PDS Technical Services in null, KS
Title: Coordinator, Aircraft Installation Governance
PDS is seeking a Coordinator, Aircraft Installation Governance (contract)-WIC02131 for an open position in Wichita, KS.
In your role, you will:
* Support the governance required for new aircraft certification process by working with the Flight Test Department to develop reports that quantify the progress / status of the set program KPI's (i.e., Cost / Quality / Schedule, etc).
* Present Group's status involving experimental build process in reviews (start - up meetings, weekly governance meeting, etc) so as to have complete understanding of active, completed installations.
* Provide status visibility for tasks related to build activities and flight testing.
* Track and release kit status and completion of flight test installations required to support the experimental aircraft build.
* Audit work packages as necessary to ensure accuracy of paperwork.
* With resource providers, coordinate issues which may impact schedule.
* Assist with area projects to identify, develop and propose enhancements to existing area processes and databases.
* Track department training and safety standards to ensure requirements are met on time.
* Maintain accurate records with respect to configuration control and traceability per experimental requirements and procedures.
* Assist in providing status / visibility for flight readiness as related to TDS, Tier 2 schedule and aircraft configuration.
* Support continuous workflow within assigned area by providing updates on area responsibilities and procedures.
* Maintain database of engineering changes.
* Create reports as required by management in order to track progress / status of ad-hoc projects / assignments.
* Identify and report changes on existing drawings and / or new Core Engineering drawings.
* Take on smaller scope projects and assignments on an "as needed" basis.
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
* Typically 0 - 2 years general office experience and / or aviation related experience.
* Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload within a multiple project setting.
* Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal customers and suppliers.
* Good verbal and written communications skills.
* Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation and web-based applications.
* Basic knowledge of workforce planning principles and tools as required by assigned area.
* Working knowledge of company policies and procedures preferred. PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer -Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
* Health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Weekly payroll
* Immediate 401(k) eligibility
* Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. For more information about PDS, please check our website,www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.
To find a branch near you, look at ourBranch Locator
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination. PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Aviation/Aerospace jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
ER73 - CNC Programmer
Kelly Services - Angola, IN
Electrical Instrumentation Design Engineer
PDS Technical Services - null, KS
Aircraft Painter Senior
PDS Technical Services - null, GA
Locate this job: