Electronics Technician Job Listing at PDS Technical Services in Portland, OR (Job ID pds-13003042)
Title: Electronics Technician
PDS Tech is seeking an Electronics Technician for an open position in Portland, OR.
Under minimal supervision Perform electronic test to the component level of avionics equipment in accordance with approved drawings, specifications and procedures. Performs a variety of highly complex technical tasks which may include digital and analog technology.
• Document above activities as required. Identify routine problems, identify solutions and effectively implement corrective action. Troubleshoot, calibrate and repair equipment as required.
• Identify routine problems, identify solutions and effectively implement corrective action. Analyze and interpret test data. Inspect/verify materials/parts and sub-assemblies to ensure proper identification, configuration, segregation and quality status.
• Highly proficient at data analysis Analyze and interpret test data. Perform product testing as directed. Use precision measuring equipment, read detailed mechanical drawings and be able to interpret client specifications and requirements. Team Lead on workmanship matters. Must be able to fill in for any absent technician.
• Miscellaneous test duties as required. Write technical and/or administrative reports as required. Assists Technicians and/or Engineers in defining, analyzing, and solving problems.
• Write technical reports, etc as directed. Train other technicians to perform all the above in a professional manner and direct their efforts to achieve established goals. Perform as member of a team utilizing effective communication skills. Actively promotes team decision making. Contacts include Engineers, leadership and customers.
• Write technical reports, etc as directed. Directly interface with responsible personnel from various departments on technical matters related to specific problems/issues.
• Perform special tests, trouble-shooting, calibration, etc as required.
• Perform Miscellaneous duties as required.
• Assist Technicians & Engineers as required.
• Demonstrated technical competency across a mix of cells and/or products, two or more with significant product differentiation, that reinforces enterprise flexibility.
Would be a PLUS but not required:
-experience with Optical and Electrical Testing
-experience with thru-hole and surface mount soldering
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
* Health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Weekly payroll
* Immediate 401(k) eligibility
* Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand.
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.Other: Technicians / Skilled Labor / Trades
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Oregon Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Wm Sr Fiduciary Adv Spec (lo)
Wells Fargo - Medford, OR
Kelly Services - Albany, OR
Kelly Services - Eugene, OR
Locate this job: