Intellectual Property IP Agent or Attorney w/ Technical Degree Job Listing at PDS Technical Services in null, CA
Title: Intellectual Property IP Agent or Attorney w/ Technical Degree
PDS is seeking an Intellectual Property Agent or Attorney w/ Technical Degree for an open position in Seal Beach, CA.
In your role, you will:
* Monitor and review patent strategy development, as a member of the Patent Bar, including creation of patent maps, patent strategy and target portfolio development, patent portfolio management and portfolio mining and Intellectual Property Management (IPM) licensing projects.
* Monitor and review the technical aspects of the Program to procure patents and secure the IP business value for the company.
* Work with IP Consultants to harvest disclosures and develop valuable patent claims.
* Guide the development of competitive portfolio analysis.
* Develop and implement patent claim strategies.
* Provide guidance to patent oppositions and IPM patent licensing projects.
* Consult with outside counsel to prepare and prosecute broad patent applications based on invention disclosures.
* Monitor application preparation cycle.
* Develop patent technology maps for the company and competitors.
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
* Technical Degree (aerospace, electrical, mechanical engineering, chemistry, biology or information technology) and several years of experience with US Patents.
* Member of the Patent Bar
* Experience writing applications and prosecuting the case
* U.S. citizenship required
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check.
If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
* Health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Weekly payroll
* Immediate 401(k) eligibility
* Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand.
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Legal/Paralegal jobs in Orange County, CA
View similar jobs:
Family Practice job in California
Soliant Health - San Bernadino, CA
Labor & Employment Associate
Robert Half Legal - Cerritos, CA
Construction Litigation Associate
Robert Half Legal - Irvine, CA
Locate this job: