Office Administrator Job Listing at PDS Technical Services in null, WA
Title: Office Administrator
PDS is seeking anOffice Administrator for an open position in Everett, WA.
In your role, you will:
* Coordinate and process domestic and international travel arrangements, monitors designated business traveler's logistics.
* Generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card changes to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement.
* Verify payments to corporate credit cards.
* Collect and compile data to provide visibility of status for traveler's review and/or signature.
* Create, edit and maintain electronic and written communication.
* Prepare reports, presentations and flow charts.
* Process incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information.
* Prioritize and schedule management-level employee time and availability for efficient use of resources.
* Track and maintain designated conference room schedules for availability and efficient use of resources.
* Plan the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
* Order and maintain office supplies.
* Plan and implement logistics for internal and external events and meetings.
* Work under general supervision.
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
* Experienced in using Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
* Must be a U.S. person.
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check.
If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
* Health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Weekly payroll
* Immediate 401(k) eligibility
* Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand.
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Office/Clerical jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Dianna Vernee - United States of America
Interior World Class - D Lo, MS
Locate this job: