Product Trainer Job Listing at PDS Technical Services in null, CA
Title: Product Trainer
PDS is seeking a Product Trainer for an open position in San Diego, CA.
In your role, you will:
* Perform as a Instructional Systems Designer/Curriculum Developer for short term Fire Scout contract support.
* Plan, develop and coordinate MQ-8B and MQ-8C Fire Scout courseware materials for several different maintenance and operator positions for the U. S. Navy customer.
* Continuously revise courseware materials to meet new training requirements based on hardware, software or Tactics, Techniques, and Procedure (TTP) changes as directed by the customer.
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
* 6 Years with Bachelors; 4 Years with Masters.
* B/A or B/S in Instructional Systems Design methodologies.
* Minimum of 6 years of experience as Curriculum Developer or Courseware Writer.
* Must have superb writing and speaking skills to effectively communicate with engineers, Flight Test, software, and management, as well as the customer.
* Must possess, or be eligible for a Secret Security Clearance ((interim clearance to start).
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Authorware, Flash, Dreamweaver, or other development tools.
* Must have experience in developing courseware materials including computer based training, web based training, instructor guides, student guides, tests, storyboards, and visual aids.
* Must be able to interact with Air Vehicle, Mission Systems, Global Logistics Operations and Support (GLOS), and Conduct training sessions and provide hands-on mission simulator support as needed for Fire Scout simulator sessions.
* Experience delivering technical reports, delivering training to employees and customer is highly desirable.
* Experience with Aviation platforms, UAVs, payloads, sensors, and aircraft maintenance in a maritime environment is preferred but not required.
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer -Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
* Health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Weekly payroll
* Immediate 401(k) eligibility
* Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. For more information about PDS, please check our website,www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.
To find a branch near you, look at ourBranch Locator
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination. PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in San Diego, CA
View similar jobs:
Veterinary Practice Manager
VetMgrCentral - Detroit, MI
Veterinary Practice Manager
VetMgrCentral - San Diego, CA
American Medical Response - San Diego, CA
Locate this job: