Proposal Specialist Job Listing at PDS Technical Services in null, CA
Title: Proposal Specialist
PDS Tech is seeking a Proposal Specialst in Foster City, CA.
Will assist the Proposal Manager in all aspects of managing eMeter responses to RFIs, RFPs, and related documents. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the development of individual proposals from start to finish. This position will provide the Proposal Lead with the opportunity to make a positive contribution to the Sales organization and develop experience at the cutting edge of the Smart Grid industry.
About eMeter ®
eMeter provides essential software that enables electric, gas and water utilities to realize the full benefits of Smart Grid. Leading utilities worldwide depend on eMeter Smart Grid Management software to reduce operational costs, improve customer service, and drive energy efficiency. With the most large-scale deployments in the industry, eMeter has built a reputation for unparalleled expertise that ensures customer success.
* Evaluating the requirements of a proposal and developing a plan to deliver.
* Running qualification/kick-off calls with the project team.
* Collaborating with in-house SME’s to gather accurate and appropriate data.
* Communicating with a wide variety of internal stakeholders to drive deadlines and deliver on schedule.
* Working with eMeter’s growing partner network to develop bids as a unified team.
* Maintaining a high degree of professionalism throughout each project.
* Conducting research as needed to complete assignments.
* Managing production efforts - proof read and finalize documents (UsingThe Chicago Manual of Stylealong with eMeter’s style guide).
* Supporting the ongoing use and maintenance of our proposal software tool, Qvidian.
* Developing product and company knowledge over time.
* Maintaining documents such as the style guide, standards templates, DocuShare, etc.
* Following proposal procedures to develop polished, professional RFPs.
* Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
* Proficiency in document production, formatting, printing, shipping, etc.
* Professional tone and business acumen.
* Proven success interfacing with multiple departments in a firm such as legal, technical, finance, sales, etc.
* Ability to manage multiple projects under pressure.
* Close attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Dedication to ongoing learning and skill development.
Additional Desired Skills:
* Bid experience
* Foreign language skills.
* Knowledge of the global Smart Grid and MDM landscape
* Sales and/or business transaction experience.
* Paralegal experience.
* Public sector, government, or utility contracting experience
* Utility or IT industry experience.
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
* Health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Weekly payroll
* Immediate 401(k) eligibility
* Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. For more information about PDS, please check our website,www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.
To find a branch near you, look at ourBranch Locator
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination. PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in San Francisco, CA
View similar jobs:
Exciting mobile app startup looking for summer interns
Stitcher, Inc. - San Francisco, CA
Interim DOP - Indiana
Soliant Health - Oakland City IN, IN
Interim DOP Job - Indiana
Soliant Health - Oakland City IN, IN
Locate this job: