Quality Assurance Manager Job Listing at PDS Technical Services in null, CA
Title: Quality Assurance Manager
QA Manager Duties/Requirements
* Supervision of various Customers, Programs and Projects
* Supervision of and reviewing Customer contracts for Quality requirements
* Supervision of Quoting costs for Quality related requirements
* Reviews and approves or rejects planning
* Responsible for reviewing and understanding any and all documents and procedures related to his jobs
* Previous experience with Quality Control with regards to any rejected materials
* Interfaces with our Engineering group both Design & Manufacturing
* Will be an active member of the Material Review Board (MRB), as well as team member for various continuous improvement projects.
* Responsible for approving or rejecting any reworked instructions for discrepant material
* Responsible for reviewing all work orders, Purchase Requisitions, and Assembly and Acceptance Test Procedure (ATP)
* Responsible for contacting Customer Quality Rep. for source inspection
* Responsible for attending meetings which would involve his customer
* Responsible for reviewing final data packages and making sure acceptable product is delivered to the shipping department
* Responsible for performing internal audits and helping in completing external” audits
* Must be familiar with ISO 9001-2000, AS9100B-2004
* Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate discipline plus 6-8 years of quality related experience to include a minimum of 4 years of management experience. The ideal candidate will have five or more years of manufacturing experience involving hands on products verification using standard MTE, completion of first article inspections, vendor quality audits, and the maintenance of beneficial vendor relationships.
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check.
If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
* Health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Weekly payroll
* Immediate 401(k) eligibility
* Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand.
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT-QA jobs in San Francisco, CA
View similar jobs:
Manager, Quality Assurance
Amazon - San Francisco, CA
Sr. QA Engineer
Talentburst, Inc. - Foster City, CA
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Sunrise Systems Inc - San Francisco, CA
Locate this job: