Quality Production Specialist Job Listing at PDS Technical Services in null, AZ
Title: Quality Production Specialist
PDS is seeking a Quality Production Specialist for an open position in Mesa, AZ.
In your role, you will:
* Review and validate product non-conformances and disposition type, quality procedures and engineering requirements.
* Perform analysis to identify and evaluate the quality of products, operations and processes to Quality Management System requirements, applicable company procedures, contract requirements or government regulations.
* Train and mentor fellow employees in the Quality Management System.
* Perform root cause analysis on the nonconformance to identify the cause and prevent reoccurrence.
* Independently develop, modify and document actions to assure problem resolution or to implement corrective/preventive action and documents resolution.
* Obtain corrective action on nonconforming plans and hardware/processes.
* Negotiate concurrence, obtain commitments for taking preventive and corrective action, prioritizes quality activities and ensures problem resolution.
* Review and validate the corrective action plans and identify effectivity to ensure completion.
* Review and approve Quality planning changes or disposition of nonconformance hardware products/processes.
* Guide validation of configuration management, quality procedures and material review policies to deliver the software products.
* Develop software system processes to support changing industry standards.
* Review and implement corrective action on audit results to ensure media is stored and handled per engineering defined requirements.
* Interpret industry standards and provide recommendations for implementation.
* Work under general direction.
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
* Prior helicopter (AH-64, MD500, CH-47, AH-64) inspection required.
* FAA M&P license desired.
* Must be a U.S. person.
* Must be able to work first or second shift depending on qualifications.
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer -Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
* Health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Weekly payroll
* Immediate 401(k) eligibility
* Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. For more information about PDS, please check our website,www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.
To find a branch near you, look at ourBranch Locator
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination. PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Phoenix, AZ
View similar jobs:
Security Engineer, Checkpoint, Juniper, Firewall
Harrison Reed Computer Consulting - Phoenix, AZ
Кип автоматик цахилгааны инженер
Парк - Улаанбаатар, Монгол
Director, Innovation Engineering and Product Application (NE USA)
Career Opportunities International - Scottsdale, AZ
Locate this job: