Quality Systems Engineer - Aerospace Job Listing at PDS Technical Services in null, MA
Title: Quality Systems Engineer - Aerospace
PDS is seeking a Quality Engineering Inspector for an open position in Andover, MD.
Perform incoming inspection/supplier quality and review of various commodities; ex: precision machined parts, cable assemblies, printed circuit boards, etc.*
Implement, perform and report on quality assurance activities per documented plans, contract requirements and company standards.
Perform process and product audits for compliance to company directives, project plans and procedures.
* Provide quality support to software, systems, hardware and test engineers on large and small programs.
* Must be able to quickly grasp established quality processes and procedures and implement requirements.
* Candidate will be able to recommend process improvements and technical solutions to a wide range of problems.
* Bachelor of Science in an engineering discipline.
* Quality engineering experience in an aerospace environment during design and development phases.
* Excellent auditing skills.
* Has knowledge in system, software and hardware design, development, integration and testing through experience, training or education.
* Work well with all levels of the quality and engineering organization and be an integrated team member.
* Strong multitasking skills, flexible to take on a broad range of assignments simultaneously and the ability to effectively prioritize and manage those assignments to get the job done.
* Be able to work in a structure environment and work to documented procedures. Strong problem solving skills.
* Good decision making skills.
* Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
* Detailed oriented and good organizational skills. .
* Some travel may be required.
* Familiar with the SEI Capability Maturity Model/Integrated (CMMI). Some knowledge of ISO 9001/AS9100. Some knowledge of Six Sigma techniques.
Current secret clearance a plus.
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
* Health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Weekly payroll
* Immediate 401(k) eligibility
* Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand.
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Boston, MA
View similar jobs:
Application Development Project Manager/Lead
Robert Half Technology - Boston, MA
Director, Network & Systems Infrastructure
Vantiv - Lowell, MA
PART-TIME JOB DEVELOPER/EMPLOYER LIAISON (COLLEGE TO CAREER PROGRAM)
Commonwealth of Massachusetts - Haverhill, MA
Locate this job: