Recruiter - San Antonio Job Listing at PDS Technical Services in San Antonio, TX (Job ID pds-11010835)
Title: Recruiter - San Antonio
Location: TX-San Antonio
PDS Tech, Inc., is an specialty recruiting firm that now ranks in the top 30 staffing companies in the U.S. and is the 5th largest engineering staffing firm.
We are an award winning firm that supplies temporary staff and project support to Fortune 500 clients.
PDS has offices nationwide providing 10,000 plus contract employees the most superior employment experience in the industry.
PDS Tech Inc., has been highlighted as one of the "10 Companies Hiring 100s of Workers Now".
Our motto is "Connecting the Right People to the Right Jobs" and that is what we do every day.
Join our team in San Antonio as an in-house
Recruiter or Associate Recruiter
The opportunity is open for a talented, motivated, and career oriented individual to contribute to the quality of our client relationships.
· Provide recruiting services to clients for their temporary personnel needs
· Exercise discretion and good judgment in recruiting candidates
· Source candidates via the following methods: cold calling where talent resides, personal candidate network, internal resume database, internet resume banks, the general internet, etc.
· Interview, evaluate, and hire contract temporary personnel
· Negotiate wage rates with candidates
· Market positions to candidates and present candidates to clients
· Generate sales leads via information obtained by candidates and contractors
· Meet with clients/hiring managers to develop and execute recruiting strategy; follow up to determine effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
· Attend job fairs and/or networking events.
· Use telephone extensively.
· Meet monthly objectives; efficiently and effectively fill open positions
· Format and submit quality resumes to customers.
· Other administrative and recordkeeping duties as assigned
· Brand and market the employee referral system
We offer a strong and aggressive performance based commission plan plus base salary.
· Bachelor's Degree and/or 2 years recruiting experience in IT or Engineering.
· Computer literate (Internet, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel).
· Ability to build rapport with people over the phone
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Impeccable customer service mindset
· Strong time management/organization skills
· Taleo experience a plus
The candidate selected for this position must have experience working in a close team environment.
Commitment to working as a team to reach goals is critical to the success of our business.
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
· health insurance
· paid holidays
· weekly payroll
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Recruiters/Recruiting jobs in San Antonio, TX
View similar jobs:
Tesoro - San Antonio, TX
Locate this job: