Salesforce Application Developer Job Listing at PDS Technical Services in null, DC
Title: Salesforce Application Developer
Salesforce Application Developers needed in Washington, DC.
Apply to PDS Tech Inc for current openings and be notified about future openings
* Ensure efficient and effective utilization of Salesforce.com for sales, marketing & customer service.
* Customize Salesforce.com fields, dashboards, page layouts, record types, and reports.
* Analyze Salesforce.com configuration and make recommendations on best practices and process improvements.
* Maintain users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules,etc.
* Manage mass imports and exports of data.
* Provide high quality support via telephone and email.
* Lead and/or contribute to all technical aspects of projects developed.
* Write technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs.
* Create development and integration plans.
* Participate in proof of concept analyses and prototypes to ensure proposed solution can meet business requirements.
* Participate in providing gap analysis, from a technical perspective, highlighting current state, future state, client needs, best practices and competition.
* Understand the sales process, its information and support requirements, and assist business developers in identifying or qualifying leads.
BA/BS or equivalent experience required.
* 5 years of hands-on experience administering and developing Salesforce.com.
* Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (or Developer) highly preferred.
* Expertise in Project Management.
* Experience in software design, development, implementation and production support.
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check.
If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
* Health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Weekly payroll
* Immediate 401(k) eligibility
* Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand.
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT-Support/Administration jobs in Arlington, VA
View similar jobs:
Federal - End User Workstation Support Technician
Accenture - Arlington, VA
Robert Half Technology - Arlington, VA
Federal - Data Center Migration/Relocation - Consultant +
Accenture - Arlington, VA
Locate this job: