Solutions Support Specialist Job Listing at PDS Technical Services in null, IL
Title: Solutions Support Specialist
PDS Tech is seeking a Solutions Support Specialist in Buffalo Grove, IL.
* Answer incoming phone calls and provide world class customer support to maximize customer satisfaction
* Execute daily transactions which includes, order entry, returns, credits, specials, sample orders, debits, credit and re-bills, and any other assigned work/tasks
* Manage all incoming mailboxes and respond in professional business writing style to all e-mail communications back to customers
* Be able to problem solve in a dynamic service environment
* Strong verbal, written and computer skills
* Excellent planning, follow-up and organizational skills
* Provide user support and customer service on all customer issues.
* Assist sales in reviewing customer needs.
* Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle all inquiries and issues.
* Research issues and questions using available information resources.
* Identify, redirect and/or escalate problems to appropriate resources per customer support procedures.
* Follows specific instructions and processes to maintain accurate.
* Remedy call tracking logs; entries of contact with resolution details and follow-up information including, but not limited to details of inquiries, issues, actions taken, current state, etc.
* Makes proactive customer calls to ensure high customer satisfaction.
* Be able to support company website questions, processes and inquiries and provide some technical support.
* Execute password re-sets on company website.
* Able to work cross functionally with other internal departments to support both internal and external customers.
* All other assigned tasks per Supervisor or Customer Relations Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* Ability to solve complex problems in a fast passed environment
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Working knowledge of MS Office
* Some college or extensive customer support experience in a dynamic multi-functional customer service environment
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
* Health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Weekly payroll
* Immediate 401(k) eligibility
* Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. For more information about PDS, please check our website,www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.
To find a branch near you, look at ourBranch Locator
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination. PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT-Support/Administration jobs in Springfield, IL
View similar jobs:
Work from Home Technical Support Advisor
Kelly Services - Springfield, IL
Application Support Analyst Sr. JDE- Decatur, IL
ADM - Decatur, IL
Technical Support Advisor
Kelly Services - Springfield, IL
Locate this job: