Subject Matter Expert / Technical Screener Job Listing at PDS Technical Services in Irving, TX (Job ID pds-11003001)
Title: Subject Matter Expert / Technical Screener
PDS Tech, Inc., is an specialty recruiting firm that now ranks in the top 30 staffing companies in the U.S. and is the 5th largest engineering staffing firm.
We are an award winning firm that supplies temporary staff and project support to Fortune 500 clients.
PDS has offices nationwide with 10,000 plus contract employees providing the most superior employment experience in the industry.
PDS has been highlighted as one of the "10 Companies Hiring 100s of Workers Now".
Our motto is "Connecting the Right People to the Right Jobs" and that is what we do every day.
Join our team as an in-house
Subject Matter Expert / Technical Screener
The opportunity is open for a talented, motivated, and career oriented individual to contribute to the quality of our client relationships.
* Provide technical interviewing in support of hiring of all disciplines within the Aviation Maintenance area
Assist in recruiting personnel
* Answer questions with regard to job requirements as needed by the Recruiters
Company benefits include: Immediate eligibility in 401K, profit sharing, full health and dental insurance, vacation days, sick days, holidays and direct deposit.
* More than 10 years of aircraft maintenance either with an airline or FBO or as an Instructor/Trainer
* Prefer wide range of experience covering several of the maintenance skills
* Must have a valid A P license
* Prefer a FCC License
* Perfer IA
* Must have great communication skills
* Must be able to work as part of a team
* Mu;st be willing to work evenings/weekends when conducting interviews
* Further credentials in training or additional certifications a plus
* Bachelors Degree a plus
The candidate selected for this position must have experience working in a close team environment.
Commitment to working as a team to reach goals is critical to the success of our business.
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand.
Business / Professional
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in DFW, Texas
View similar jobs:
Digital Application Development ZOS Mainframe
CVS Caremark - Richardson, TX
KellyMitchell Group - Fort Worth, TX
Operations Support Specialist - Central Region
People First - Grapevine, TX
Locate this job: