Systems Engineer Job Listing at PDS Technical Services in null, OK
Title: Systems Engineer
PDS is seeking a Systems Engineer for an open position in Oklahoma City, OK.
In your role, you will:
* Apply an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify complex lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions.
* Evaluate customer/operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces.
* Perform various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture.
* Perform analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success.
* Develop, maintain and identify improvements for the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes.
* Resolve cross-functional technical issues.
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
* Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience.
* Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience.
* Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
* ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
* Secret Clearance Required to Start.
* Must be a U.S. person.
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check.
If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
* Health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Weekly payroll
* Immediate 401(k) eligibility
* Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand.
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Oklahoma City, OK
View similar jobs:
Computer Tech Support
Hope Community Services, Inc - Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma Heart Hospital - Oklahoma City, OK
Robert Half Technology - Oklahoma City, OK
Locate this job: