Systems Security Engineer Job Listing at PDS Technical Services in null, MO
Title: Systems Security Engineer
PDS is seeking aSystems Engineer for an open position in Hazelwood, MO.
In your role, you will:
* Work with the DOD customer and the NSA, assessing customer requirements to derive detailed system and technical requirements; developing system specifications; deriving preliminary system design; presenting details of the security approach and status of progress.
* Work with system engineers to implement and test security features; identifying risks, issues, and opportunities for program success; developing documents; developing and delivering presentations; and proposal writing activity to win future contracts with Information Assurance requirements.
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
* A Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience.
* A Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or similar.
* ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
* A Demonstrated history of key participation in successful accreditation efforts for complex DOD assets comprised of both COTS and military processing and communications components.
* Detailed knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems is required.
* Secret Clearance required.
* Must be a U.S. person.
* Some travel required.
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check.
If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
* Health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Weekly payroll
* Immediate 401(k) eligibility
* Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand.
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Worldwide
View similar jobs:
Zylun Phils. Inc. - Cebu, Cebu
Senior Environmental Professional (ENR Top 100 Firm, Greater Philadelphia Area, 100k +/- incl. bonus)
Rigsby Search Group, LLC - Philadelphia, PA
Locate this job: