Paid/Non-Paid Community Leadership Intern Job Listing at Peace Centered Education Society in Garden Grove, CA
We are dedicated to promoting peace-centered education in our community by facilitating environmental community service projects and field trips, as well as literacy and vocational training at our learning center.
We facilitate conservation projects in local regional parks that encourage hands-on learning opportunities for English language learners and local conversation partners.
By harmoniously working together in nature, students and volunteers deepen their realization of the interconnectedness with nature and each other.
We are inspired by the opportunity to share and learn about diverse cultures and to live harmoniously with our environment.
- Develop new skills that are highly desired in the workforce
- Receive a certificate of completion and letter of recommendation
- Add documented leadership experiences to your resume and portfolio
- Give back to the community promote literacy and environmental awareness
- Experience a diverse community living in harmony with nature
For more information, please visit www.PeaceCenteredEducation.org and www.OrangeEnglish.org.
To apply, please email a resume to email@example.com.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Internships jobs in Orange County, CA
View similar jobs:
Intern Log Ops\DC
CVS Caremark - LA HABRA, CA
R&D Tech - Summer Intern
Kelly Services - Anaheim, CA
Locate this job: