Change Management Consultant Job Listing at Peace Health in Vancouver, WA
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
Title: Change Management Consultant
Location: Vancouver, WA
Department: 8610-Organizational Development
Job Type: Regular
Req #: peac-00025293
Salary Range: $30.77 - $46.15
The primary focus will be creating and implementing change management plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement. Their focus will be on the people side of change ?V including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
1. Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side change caused by projects and change efforts.
2. Develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
3. Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
4. Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner. Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans ?V including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
5. Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders.
Be an active and visible coach to executives leaders who are change sponsors.
Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
6. Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions. Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
7. Ensures project governance structures support informed, accelerated, and effective project decision making.
8. Creates clarity as to roles and responsibilities for all project team members and stakeholders. Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan. Work with Communication, Training, IST, HR and Organizational Development in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation.
9. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION: 'X Bachelor??s Degree in Human Resources or related field is required or equivalent years of experience.
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: 'X Previous change management and with large-scale organizational change effort experience is preferred.
OTHER SKILLS: 'X . Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
'X Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
'X Exceptional communication skills ?V both written and verbal.
'X Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
'X Excellent active listening skills.
'X Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
'X Strong analytic and decision making abilities.
'X Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
'X Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Portland, OR
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Portland, OR
Branch Manager Trainee - Vancouver Mall
Chase - WA, Washington
Assistant Branch Manager Trainee
Chase - OR, Oregon
Locate this job: