EPIC - Credentialed Clinical Educator - Limited Duration Assignment Job Listing at Peace Health in Vancouver, WA
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
Title: EPIC - Credentialed Clinical Educator - Limited Duration Assignment
Location: Vancouver, WA
Department: 9281-AMB Electronic Health Record
Work Hours: 8-5
Work Days: M-F
Job Type: Regular
Req #: peac-00024941
Salary Range: $25.43 - $38.14
PLEASE NOTE: This position is open for INTERNAL candidates only.
PLEASE NOTE: This job does NOT require relocation to Vancouver, WA. This position requires 70% travel.
PeaceHealth is looking for an outstandingCREDENTIALED CLINICAL EDUCATOR - EPICto join our Ambulatory Electronic Health Record team! This is alimited term duration (1.0 FTE), exempt position. The Credentialed Clinical Educator - Epic is responsible for coordinating and delivering education for a defined population or specialized subject experts, under the direction of the Epic Education Manager and Instructional Designer. This person integrates the learning needs of participants into the instruction process. The Credentialed Clinical Educator - Epic is responsible for the developing and mentoring of Super Users, providing at-the-elbow support, and assessing caregiver and leadership knowledge, skill, and satisfaction. This person works with Epic Instructional Designers to evaluate impact and identify mitigation strategies for improvement. Additional job responsibilities include:
* Teaches identified courses for a defined population or in a specialized content area. Delivers specialized content to support individual, department, and/or system goals.
* Incorporates adult learning principles and contemporary teaching strategies into class or online presentations.
* Creates measures of caregiver proficiency/competence and documentation of training including quality assurance and follow-up activities.
* Evaluates, revises, and documents improvements to current program. Submits and updates course documentation.
* Supports Instructional Designers to update and maintain appropriate instructor manuals, educational materials, job aids, and documentation procedures using standardized tools and templates.
* In concert with Instructional Designer, helps to facilitate regional Super User education in Epic Curriculum, knowledge transfer, and at-the-elbow support skills.
* Create educational resources.
* Supports learners at-the-elbow.
* Trends gaps in learners' knowledge.
* Mentors Super Users to improve knowledge and skill.
* Support regional departments to promote sharing, collaboration, support organizational strategies, and meet educational needs.
* Uses standard templates, tools, and processes in training development, competency validation, and documentation.
* Provides data to document attendance and/or validate proficiency and competency towards Care Transformation educational goals and objectives.
* Assesses caregiver satisfaction and evaluates education effectiveness.
* Performs other duties as assigned.To learn more about PeaceHealth, please visit us onFacebookorLinkedIn!
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience.
* Master's Degree in Education, Instructional Design, or similar area strongly preferred.
* Licensed/Registered or Certified in a Clinical field required.EXPERIENCE/TRAINING:
* Three years educating experience preferred, preferably in healthcare.
* One year Physician Clinic Office experience preferred.
* Experience in a large or multi-campus organization preferred.
* Experience in Epic software strongly preferred.LICENSE/CERTIFICATION:
* Licensure/Certification/Registration to practice in trained clinical area as required by the State.
* Certification or additional training in adult learning or instructional design preferred.
* Credentialing in an assigned application module curriculum (Epic) and classroom facilitation skills will be required within 3 months of hire.OTHER SKILLS:
* Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience with projection equipment and/or webinar technology.
* Ability to travel 70% of the time.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in Portland, OR
View similar jobs:
Aspen Dental - Longview, WA
Aspen Dental - Hillsboro, OR
Dental Assistant – Endo Assistant
Aspen Dental - Gresham, OR
Locate this job: