RN Inpatient - Behavioral Health Job Listing at Peace Health in Bellingham, WA
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
Title: RN Inpatient - Behavioral Health
Location: Bellingham, WA
Department: 3960-Psychiatry PPS
Work Hours: Variable
Work Days: Sun - Sat
Job Type: Regular
Req #: peac-00025325
Salary Range: $28.14 - $50.85
At PeaceHealth, we carry on the healing mission of Jesus Christ by promoting personal and community health, relieving pain and suffering, and treating each person in a loving and caring way. The fulfillment of this Mission is our shared purpose. It drives all that we are and all that we do. To those who embrace the spirit of these words and our commitment to Exceptional Medicine and Compassionate Care, we offer the opportunity to learn and grow as a member of the PeaceHealth family.
PeaceHealth is looking for an outstandingRN INPATIENTto join our Behavioral Health team! This is aPER DIEM, VARIABLE shiftposition.
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
1. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
2. Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
3. Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
4. Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
5. Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Associate degree or diploma required from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
License/Certification: Washington State RN License required. Current CPR and ACLS certifications required. TNCC and ENPC or PALS required, or must complete within six months of hire. Specialty certification preferred.
Experience and/or Training: One year of experience as an Behavioral Health RN. Must meet all training requirements for specific department.
Special Skill/Demands: Knowledge of computer programs utilized to deliver patient care. Knowledge and practical skills in the care of patient of all ages with emergency conditions. Ability to perform physical requirements of the job.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Physician-Psychiatry jobs in Washington Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Court Liaison - Behavioral Health
Peace Health - Bellingham, WA
Locate this job: