Diesel Mechanics/Technicians - All Levels Job Listing at Penske in Cincinnati, OH (Job ID pensketruck-1205878)
Perform component repair and all aspects of preventative maintenance on the newest and best maintained fleet of power, refrigerated and non-powered equipment in the industry.
By applying to this ad, your contact information will be in our database and you may be notified of current and future opportunities.
We have industry leading technology, tools and experts in the maintenance field and industry. You will receive state of the art training each year on a variety of OEM equipment. Many of our technicians have been trained and certified through Penske’s Technician Certification Program which is ASE certified as a CASE (Continuing Automotive Service Education) provider.
-Vehicle component lubrication and replacement
-Electrical system repairs
-Cooling system maintenance
-Perform diagnostics and all level of preventative maintenance and services
-Perform duties with little or no supervision in a timely and efficient manner
Penske values the well-being of our employees and their families. That’s why we offer competitive wages and a wide range of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, prescription drug card, 401K and pension plans, flexible dependent care and medical spending accounts, spouse and child life insurance, employee referral bonus, and discounts with Penske partners.
- 1-10 years of automotive or diesel experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Vocational or Technical certification preferred
- Working knowledge in the use of hand tools required
- A valid driver’s license is required, and, must either possess a CDL or have the ability to obtain a CDL license with air brake certification required
- Must have a Positive attitude and willingness to grow in position
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems.
- Willingness to travel within district (close geographical area), work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a reference verification (to include past employment and education) are required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25lbs/12kg, frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
Job: Vehicle Maintenance/Mechanics/Technicians
Requisition ID: 1205878
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Automotive jobs in Ohio Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Diesel Mechanic/Technician III – Entry Level
Penske - Perrysburg, OH
Diesel Technician/Mechanic I
Penske - Cincinnati, OH
Diesel Technician/Mechanic I
Penske - Columbus, OH
Locate this job: