Sales and Operations Management Training Program - Nationwide Job Listing at Penske in Reading, PA (Job ID pensketruck-1003260)
Train for your career in an entrepreneurial environment steeped in a tradition of success. Our TEAM approach engages you in all aspects of our business including sales, operations and maintenance. Learn how we have become the nation''s leading transportation company from the ground up - where the rubber really hits the road!
In this developmental role, you will receive 4 weeks of personalized on-the-job training and be coached by managers and peers who started in the same seat. We will introduce you to our sales processes, leading edge technology and winning company culture through one-on-one, small group and web-based methods.
After your field training is completed you will be invited to our global corporate office in Reading, PA for our capstone event facilitated by Senior Leadership, many of whom also started in your very seat. We expect that most management trainees will be proficient and ready for their next career step in 8-12 months.
By applying to this posting, you will be in our database and notified of future openings as they come availablein your area of interest acrossour over 750 Penske locations. (In the application you can specific your geographies of interest)
- Develop consumer and commercial customer solutions to local and national accounts - including many of the Fortune 500.
- Manage our large inventory of world class and nationally recognized vehicles, balancing fleet productivity, profitability and customer satisfaction in a fast-paced and dynamic workspace
- Generate new business leads as well as foster existing customer relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferred concentration in Business or Marketing
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Internship or related work experience in a customer facing or sales role preferred
- Results oriented, attention to detail and good time management skills
- A valid driver’s license is required, as is the ability and willingness to drive our Penske vehicles, including a 26’ box truck on our company property (to pull trucks up to customers)
In addition to competitive wages, you will enjoy a comprehensive benefit package that includes: Medical, Dental, Life and Vision Plans; Paid Vacation and Holidays; 401(k) with match, plus defined contribution pension plan and special incentive plans
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, PA, is a joint venture among Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and General Electric. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 200,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, transportation and warehousing management, and supply chain management solutions. Visithttp://www.gopenske.comto learn more about the company and its products and services.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
Penske is a veteran friendly employer
Job: Management Trainee
Requisition ID: 1003260
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Pennsylvania Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Senior Quality Manager
Kelly Services - Ardmore, PA
Breeding Lead III
Country View Family Farms - Hustontown, PA
Cintas Corporation - Pittston, PA
Locate this job: