Business Analyst 4 Job Listing at Philips North America in Baltimore, MD (Job ID 1454300)
Consumer Goods, Healthcare
Senior Business Analyst
We challenge you to this Senior Business Analyst role within the Hospital to Home (H2H) group at Philips. You will be responsible for design and implementation of custom high performance web applications. You will need to interact effectively with end-users to understand and document the business processes and workflows
· Eliciting and identify user needs and system requirements
· Facilitating teams of medical and technical professionals in a JAD (joint application development environment) setting to define and document project scope and detailed functional requirements.
· Supporting development team in the exploration and design of technical solutions -Supporting project management in the planning, estimating, scheduling, and executing of project plans and associated artifacts.
· Providing support, from a requirements perspective, to the project team through all stages of the project life cycle including programming, testing, documentation, training and implementation
· Acting as liaison between the subject matter experts and the technical team
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
We are looking for
· Bachelor's degree in clinical, technical, or business field.
· Minimum three years experience in business analysis and writing functional requirements. -Excellent communication skills and facilitation ability.
· Proven self-starter with demonstrated track record of managing multiple, concurrent, complex tasks.
· Experience in a disciplined software development environment and in facilitating JAD sessions
· Experience with DOORS or other requirements management tools highly desirable.
· Experience in developing use cases and UML models a plus.
Call to Action / Contact
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills passions to work?
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Baltimore, MD
View similar jobs:
District Manager and Restaurant
Cici’S Pizza - Baltimore, MD
Experienced Pastry Chef Barrista
Bean and Burgundy - Ellicott City, MD
Client Services Associate for Home Health
BAYADA Home Health Care - Towson, MD
Locate this job: