Apply on Company Website
Consumer Goods, Healthcare
We challenge you to join our Business Intelligence Services team in Alpharetta, GA as an experienced Business Analyst 4 utilizing your expertise in developing, maintaining and experience in managing/leading Tableau driven dashboards analytics!
The aim of your job is to be responsible for architecting, developing, maintaining and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions and architecture for the for Philips Healthcare North America Customer Services business. You will be responsible for:
Business Intelligence Analytics Reporting:
- Develop, maintain and manage advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions using tools available in the landscape including and not limited to Tableau, Sales Force, custom Microsoft based reporting solutions, Excel etc.
- Manage the Tableau solution architecture, administration and actively manage the performance and usability, evaluate and implement Tableau upgrades and align/standardize team members on best practices around Tableau driven implementations
Customer Relationship Communication:
- Work and partner with business leaders and their teams in various areas of Philips Healthcare to develop reports or address data needs to provide reporting solutions
- Validate and scope new requests assisting the requestor with business justification and needed resources
Project Management Collaboration:
- Apply broad subject matter expertise in managing project activities. Determine manage scope, develop and manage project plans, schedules and deliverables, risks, dependences and mitigation plan using MS Project/other tools
- Partner with customers and IT and facilitate the full life cycle of application development. Provide technical assistance as necessary to end users as well as development staff
- Provide guidance on best practices and approaches to design and implement effective and standardized Tableau driven dashboards and analytics; be the knowledge expert on Tableau driven analytics, dashboards for the team along with supporting and guide other business teams in adoption and implementation of Tableau driven dashboards and analytics
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Intelligence Services, you will be part a team of consisting of Business Analysts and Project Managers as well as will interface with various departments within Philips Healthcare North America Customer Services.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training. The work location of this position will be in our Customer Care Solution Center based in Alpharetta, GA near Windward Parkway.
We are looking for:
- A four-year degree in a technical/ business related field
- Certification: TQM, Lean, GB certification or other equivalent Six Sigma training/ expertise (preferred)
- 5+ years as a Business analyst / BI analyst
- 2+ years experience and expertise in Tableau driven dashboard/analytics design, development and implementation (highly preferred!)
- 1+ Working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture (preferred)
- 3+ years as a consultant or performing consulting role.
- 2+ years of BI project/program leadership (preferred)
- 2+ years working knowledge of BI/data warehouse functionality (preferred)
- 2+ years as a project manager managing BI solution implementations (preferred)
- 2+ years of working with SQL
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills passions to work?
Not yet ready to apply? That's okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.