Apply on Company Website
Consumer Goods, Healthcare
We challenge you to join Philips Healthcare as an experienced Client Program Director, a new position in the Philips Healthcare Americas business! Using your demonstrated experience in the management of large, complex customer solutions and demonstrated knowledge of the healthcare industry, you will be responsible for on-site management of managed services programs.
The aim of your job is to be responsible for the performance of equipment and service programs and management of the client relationship at both the executive and clinical level while being on-site at least 75% of the time. You will be responsible for:
- Performance of managed services business at client accounts and overall relationship management and communications
- Reporting and monitoring program performance for both Philips and the customer
- Directing development and implementation of new ways of working with client to achieve business goals
- Leading and facilitating key operational committees and teams for both client and Philips
- Identifying, escalating, managing and mitigating all program risks and issues
Reporting to the Sr Director, Strategic Relationships, you will work closely with the client as well as collaborate with Service, Clinical Education and a variety of Philips Healthcare departments.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training. The work location of this position will be based in Georgia.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years experience in account, service or business management roles within a healthcare environment
- Knowledge of medical technology and the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of Philips Healthcare equipment is a plus
- Background in hospital management or healthcare consulting preferred
- Ability to lead and manage diverse, cross-functional teams and individuals
Apply today! For more information about Philips, please join our Talent Network on LinkedIn. For more information about this particular position, feel free to reach out to the Recruiter, Chrystal Moore, on LinkedIn or on Twitter at @RecruitMoore.