Clinical Education Specialist - MR (California) Job Listing at Philips North America in CA
Consumer Goods, Healthcare
Philips is seeking a Magnetic Resonance Clinical Education Specialist who will be based in California. This position is our primary customer education role in the field. Responsibilities include:
1. Conduct training at hospitals and clinics throughout North America, adhering to established Philips training processes and guidelines and established customer site policies. Assess and document user competency and award continuing education credits when appropriate.
2. Contribute to the resolution of equipment and applications issues and immediately escalate any customer issues as required. Communicate status to customer. Effectively manage customer situations for best outcome. Participate in trade shows as assigned.
3. Contribute subject matter to include clinical protocols, sample images and tech tips.
4. Participate in projects as a project team member in order to gain insight into the business and to assist our Clinical Education Training Specialists to continually improve the quality of our training programs.
5. Maintain professional license. Continue professional development including continuing education and conference attendance. Be proactive in keeping abreast of current medical knowledge and technology.
6. Accurately complete and distribute all required paperwork and reports associated with training within seven days of the training. Maintain company assets (i.e. computer, company vehicle, etc.).
7. Extensive overnight travel required (80%). Some weekend and international travel is also required.
1. Three years of clinical experience in the assigned modality or two years experience in a field applications role.
3. Ability to utilize problem-solving, critical thinking and priority-setting skills.
7. B.S. degree or equivalent preferred.
* Candidates can reside anywhere within California, as long as they are in close distance to a major airport.
Philips is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in California Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Customer Service Specialist I
Office Depot - Bakersfield, CA
OfficeTeam - Santa Barbara, CA
Customer Service Rep 2
Wells Fargo - Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA
Locate this job: