Apply on Company Website
Consumer Goods, Healthcare
Director, Executive Recruiting Your challenge:
Bring your recruiting expertise and high-energy work ethic to drive Executive Recruitment for Philips. You will enable the successful transformation of Philips through the recruitment of “game changing” executive leadership. These leaders will help Philips achieve our goal of positively impacting 3 billion lives a year by 2025. Your Team:
The Executive Recruiting Team is responsible for sourcing, attracting and acquiring exceptional and diverse executive level talent across Philips globally. They focus on working with internal clients and Human Resource Managers to define global executive hiring needs as well as develop and implement cost effective, results oriented recruitment strategies that yield excellent hires throughout the corporation. Our Offer:
We will give you the opportunity to work with Executive level customers in building overall strategy as well as recruiting and hiring Executive Level positions. You will partner with the business to understand their succession planning needs, design / execute the implementation of talent acquisition strategies and assess the effectiveness of executive recruiting services through KPI’s and SLA’s. This will be done while building a robust network of external talent at the Executive level that can be called upon as needs arise in the business. Your Responsibilities:
We are looking for:
- Support and manage 5-10 executive recruiting projects (full cycle) on average.
- Will conduct executive level recruiting primarily on executive level searches as needed globally.
- Creatively and proactively source, screen and present high quality executive candidates.
- Develop appropriate and consistent communications with internal clients and senior human resource partners to ensure a positive client and candidate experience.
- Provide strategic direction and counsel to hiring executives and senior human resources managers regarding recruiting trends, concerns and possibilities for opportunistic hiring.
- Market Philips as an “Employer of Choice”. Work with Recruitment Marketing to prepare and present attractive recruitment messages and materials appropriate to executive level hiring.
- Ensure the presentation of high quality executive candidates in accordance with diversity and regulatory goals and objectives for both internal and external searches.
- Manage and conduct thorough reference and background checks on final candidates.
- Effectively utilize comprehensive knowledge of company benefits, general compensation strategies, affirmative action program awareness and recruiting sales techniques.
- Negotiate complex executive offer packages that will typically include base, bonus, long-term incentive compensation and other executive benefits.
Call to action:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 7+ years of executive level recruiting within a retained external search firm, or a corporate executive recruiting function.
- Strong client facing capabilities- personable with consultative sales and persuasion skills for reasoning and negotiations
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Strong project management skills- capable of developing executing upon thoughtful project/recruiting strategies and then methodically working those projects to a successful completion.
- Experience with behavioral based interviewing techniques.
- Able to make quick decisions in a fast paced environment.
- Fully knowledgeable of executive recruiting techniques, recruitment plan development, sourcing methods (executive referrals, research, direct sourcing, internet search, executive search firms, etc.), vendor relationship management, executive compensation strategies, external community and agency relationship management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products and LinkedIn
Philips is an equal opportunity employer
- Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills passions to work? Apply Today!
- Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.