Apply on Company Website
Consumer Goods, Healthcare
We challenge you to join our Multi-Vendor Technology Center as an experienced Multi-Vendor Product Service Trainer on Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Xray equipment! You will combine your technical training and presentation skills to deliver superior technical training to Field Service Engineers.
The aim of your job is to deliver superior technical training to Field Service Engineers using classroom presented material as well as hands-on equipment service instruction. You will be responsible for:
- Providing quality technical training to classes of 4 to 8 Field Service Engineers
- Delivering training to larger audiences through other methods or to conduct training at remote locations
- Collaborating with product content experts in the development of course syllabi and lesson plans.
Reporting to the Technical Operations Manager, you will be part of the Multi-Vendor Technology Center, which is a center of excellence in providing product service training for our field engineers and contract customers on non-Philips medical imaging equipment including Magnetic Resonance, Cardiovascular and X-Ray products. Student training needs are provided through computer-based training, webinars and instructor-led training delivery methods. The instructor-led curriculum includes classroom presented material as well as hands-on equipment service instruction.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training. The work location of this position will be in Nashville, TN.
We are looking for:
- College or Technical School diploma in electronics or extensive experience in the imaging products as targeted below
- Minimum of Five years experience servicing multivendor MRI and/or X-Ray equipment
- Five years or more experience serving Siemens manufactured MRI is highly preferred
- Experience with other non-Philips manufactured imaging equipment will be considered (i.e. GE)
- 2 or more years of experience as a trainer/mentor
- Experience in adult education, learning design and delivery
- Refined presentation skills
- Knowledge in electronics
- Trained in required imaging system physics, architecture, and theory of operation as well as planned and corrective maintenance processes, tools and skills
- Strong commitment to quickly learn the intricacies of targeted multivendor equipment
- Sincere work ethic to do whatever it takes to deliver superior technical training
- Computer applications skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with computer operating systems; Windows, UNIX, and LINUX and knowledge of networking and DICOM
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Meets commitments
- Identifies problems in a timely manner and formulates solutions
- Displays courtesy and sensitivity and manages difficult or emotional situations
Apply online today! For more information, please contact Chrystal Moore (Recruiter) on LinkedIn or Twitter.