Locate this job
Philips Healthcare Transformation Services
Designed to leverage our deep capabilities, assets and positions, Healthcare Transformation Services extends our value to the global healthcare community, to become a trusted advisor and partner of choice; to transform healthcare delivery by tackling the most challenging clinical and business issues across the continuum of care. Our promise to our customers will be grounded in our legacy of innovation and lead from our clinical strengths.
Solutions include large scale transformation solutions focused on continuum of care redesign work in existing Philips service modalities and governance advisory services (includes population health, work flow redesign and hospital to home mobility), New Business Models (Managed Equipment, Public-Private Partnerships), Education (Product Training, Clinical Education), and Patient Experience all with an underpinning of robust Data analytics (both clinical and operational).
This is a senior professional, customer facing, consultative role where you must be able to engage in empathetic and compelling ways with hospital management up to the executive level. You will help plan and implement strategic and operational change. You will be part of a new global team.
As Senior Consulting Manager with Philips Healthcare Transformation Services, you will have significant responsibility for managing project work streams, analysis of client operations, client management, solution design and implementation, and generation of project deliverables. You will provide subject matter expertise for healthcare provider clients and be part of a collaborative cross-solution project team. You will be responsible for working with client staff to maintain the appropriate support and momentum to achieve project outcomes. You will also be responsible for mentoring analysts on the project team and helping them develop by providing necessary direction.
- Manages multiple/complex project work streams, analysis of client operations, client management, solution design and implementation, and generation of project deliverables.
- Subject matter expert for Healthcare Provider clients and part of a collaborative cross-solution project team.
- Manages day-to-day client engagement, working with client staff to maintain the appropriate support and momentum.
- Extensive experience utilizing complex analytical tools and depth of business acumen to identify and track trends in data (along with identifying associated improvement opportunities) for our healthcare provider clients.
- Leads local team; will mentor co-workers and coach staff.
We are looking for
We are seeking a Senior Manager who possesses a track record of successfully integrating into high performance, interdisciplinary teams to meet project milestones and achieve measurable performance outcomes. We are seeking a professional with experience utilizing complex analytical tools and business acumen to identify and track trends in data (along with identifying associated improvement opportunities) for our healthcare provider clients.
Specific qualifications and capabilities include:
- Master’s degree in business field, (i.e. management, finance, accounting, economics, etc.)
- 12+ years of experience in management consulting or healthcare provider operations.
- Clinical experience (i.e. RN, MD equivalent, etc.)
- Experience operating at the highest levels within client companies to bring significant strategic value to their overall direction.
- Creates close client relationships; looked upon as a true extension of the client executive team.
- Competencies include demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate both within the client organization and Philips’ complex global organization.
- Experience with a broad range of services to bring relationships with key constituents in the market.
- Must be willing to travel weekly, typically out of town a minimum of four days/week (i.e., at least 80%).
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills passions to work? Apply Today!
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Apply on company website