Sr. Manager, Proposal Writing (Internal Communications) Job Listing at Philips North America in Andover, MA (Job ID 1621185)
Consumer Goods, Healthcare
Sr. Manager, Proposal Writing (Internal Communications)
The Sr. Manager will work with North America Sales teams and the Radiology Solutions leadership team to develop responses to customer RFI’s and to create customized Radiology Solutions proposals. S/he will help build an internal network of functional experts to support the creation of proposals and stay current on products and services relevant to Radiology customers. They will contribute to building and documenting processes, capabilities and templates to support growth of the Radiology Solutions business and will build a repository of proposal strategies and content to improve proposal win rates and reduce turn-around time.
This individual can effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all audiences, resolve problems, prioritize, multi-task, and build and maintain relationships with our modality and Radiology Solutions subject matter experts and market organizations. The successful candidate will have the ability to be creative, apply personal initiative in the development of comprehensive, high quality proposals, and manage the flow of incoming work with aggressive deadlines effectively and efficiently, often driving the process for the organization. This individual will engage actively with Radiology Solutions team members to assure all are consistently and clearly communicating our message in written format, supporting this through the creation of a digital library.
· Execution of plans on time to meet customer proposal development targets.
· Development of business models/business cases to support customer value proposition.
· Development of customer-ready proposals.
· Development of customer-ready pitch decks.
· Development of content, processes and templates to support growth.
· Development of content, processes and templates to support proposal and content development.
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle – patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
Philips’ Radiology Solutions delivers multimodality departmental solutions that create value beyond the individual imaging system or modality. The business unit addresses the rapidly shifting needs of our customers in order to succeed in the new value-based healthcare environments by working closely with product BIUs and local country organizations to develop the solutions roadmap for Radiology. In collaboration with product BIUs, Radiology Solutions delivers customized and configured radiology department level solutions that are designed to improve workflow, performance measurement, clinical context and overall clinical and operational performance.
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
· 8+ years of experience in consulting, public relations, healthcare administration or customer account management, previous marketing and/or proposal experience with knowledge of the healthcare industry
· Demonstrated expertise in analysis of performance, operational, productivity and financial data through interview and observations, strongly preferred. Examples include 1) using client data exports to create MS Excel models relevant to project scope, 2) process mapping, 3) workflow analysis and 4) best practice identification.
· Experienced team player with behaviors that include enabling others, learning and improving
· Highly productive, resourceful, creative, organized, articulate; adept to independently producing client-ready and compelling work products
· Proven experience and ability working in matrix organizations, with examples of an ability to collaborate and influence those who contribute to the success of the project
· Impeccable oral and verbal communications and presentation skills, including strong PowerPoint capabilities.
· Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism or equivalent professional experience, with advanced degree preferred
Call to Action / Contact
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills passions to work?
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Information Security Risk Analyst - 9 month Internship opportunity!
Partners HealthCare - Charlestown, MA
Engineering Co op
Constant Contact - Waltham, MA
Entry Level Business Analyst - Campus Recruiting
CGI - Boston, MA
Locate this job: