We challenge you to join our Interoperability team as an experienced Imaging Clinical Applications and Platform (ICAP) Technical Support Engineer! You will combine your technical support experience, network diagnosing/ troubleshooting experience and DICOM knowledge to assist customers throughout North America. You’ll also get to travel!
The aim of your job is to support Philips IntelliSpace Portal customers throughout the solution lifecycle, including the implementation and service processes. You will be required to supply remote and onsite support during implementation and service events dependent upon the complexity of the situation. You will be responsible for:
- Clearly communicates through designated channels with external customers and field partners throughout the life of the solution
- Effectively communicates to and receives information from different departments and areas of the business
- Responsible for physical installation of solution including configuration, validation, and administrative instruction
- Responsible for duties across multiple modalities, depending upon training, knowledge and experience
- Escalation ownership and management – Manages all assigned escalations – takes a leadership role in the resolution of technical and product problems and communicates that plan to key team members. This may include onsite escalation management and operational reviews
- Provides phone and on-site support (when required) to both Customers and the Field Service Engineer Organization, to resolve complex technical problems and product issues
- Resolves service events by use of remote resources via the Philips Remote Services platform
- Analyze complex problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions to define an action plan and drive to resolution.
Reporting to the Interoperability Senior Manager, you will be a part of a team that enjoys helping each other resolve issues for our customers and taking on projects to better our team.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training. The work location of this position can be REMOTE anywhere within the U.S. with the understanding that 60% travel will be required.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, 4 year technical degree preferred in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, IT, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or other relevant discipline
- 5+ years related experience (i.e. technical support)
- 5+ yrs experience with server and desktop support
- Knowledge of network diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of network security (Firewalls, VPN and etc.)
- Experienced in DICOM configuration and troubleshooting
- Advanced DICOM training or equivalent experience required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows (XP, 7, Server 2003 and 2008)
- MCSA or MCITP (MS Certified IT Professional) in Windows Server 2008 preferred
- CCNA preferred
- Experience with PACS servers – client/server configuration
- Technical solutions authoring
- Ability to utilize MS office and other CRM applications
- Knowledge of virtualization and hardware scalability and availability
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Ability to ascertain situational urgency and create appropriate solutions
- Able to diagnose problems, apply effective solutions and determine follow up actions with minimum direction.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills passions to work? Apply Today!
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.