Business Intelligence Developer - MicroStrategy Job Listing at Phoenix Technology Partners, LLC in Parsippany, NJ (Job ID phtpBusInDev)
* Design, implement, test, debug, and maintain Microstrategy programs and applications
* Create and perform applicable quality control measures to ensure product integrity.
* Apply generally accepted programming standards and design patterns to create well written applications that are easily extensible, scalable, and maintainable.
* Work with business users to elicit requirements and define specifications, and determine with the BI Development Manager appropriate applications needed to develop required program modification or implementation.
* Execute changes and new business deliverables
* Provide recommendations and assist in determining appropriate solutions to resolve issues and create new products.
* Respond to internal inquiries regarding programs and applications and ensure issues are resolved.
* Develop innovative ideas for the use of MicroStrategy.
* Participate with the BI Development Manager in MicroStrategy platform administration, project design and development, report development and document development
* Communicate with internal project sponsors regarding projects, technical specifications and project timelines.
* Keep abreast of MicroStrategy updates, changes and new introductions through independent research, direct communication with MicroStrategy, active involvement in MicroStrategy professional associations, and participation in MicroStrategy training programs.
* Perform data modeling, application development, technical product assistance and tunning to meet customer requirements
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Wayne, NJ
Cognizant - Bridgewater, NJ
Senior .Net Developer
Sharp Decisions - Parsippany, NJ
Locate this job: