DIETITIAN I RD ELIG-ABQ Job Listing at Presbyterian Health Services in Albuquerque, NM
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
DIETITIAN I RD ELIG-ABQ
Requisition Number: 40018
Type of Opportunity: Regular Part-Time
FLSA Classification: NONEXEMPT
Minimum Experience: 1 year
Bachelor’s degree in nutrition and clinical dietetics or related field and completion of accredited dietetic internship program. Must be eigible for ADA RD exam and New Mexico Dietetics License. NM provisional license is required.
Primary Job Functions
• Oversees the nutritional care of patients in assigned units.
• Participates as an active team member in the organization.
• Serves as a resource in the area of clinical dietetics.
• Supports the organization’s visions, values and strategies.
• Maintains professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the latest trends in healthcare delivery and education.
• Performs other functions as required.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in Albuquerque, NM
View similar jobs:
Paramedic - Part-time
American Medical Response - Albuquerque, NM
Registered Nurses / RNs - Med Surg and Telemetry - New Mexico
Renner Medical Staffing - Albuquerque, NM
Multiple EM Opportunities in Albuquerque!
Hospital Physician Partners - Albuquerque, NM
Locate this job: