ECHOCARDIOGRAPHER-REG PEH Espanola PRN Job Listing at Presbyterian Health Services in Espanola, NM (Job ID phs-75029)
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
ECHOCARDIOGRAPHER-REG PEH Espanola PRN
Requisition Number: 41531
Type of Opportunity: PRN (as needed)
FLSA Classification: NONEXEMPT
Minimum Experience: 1 year
High school/trade or vocational school in cardiac ultrasound. Certification/registration by CCI or ARDMS within 2 years of hire. One to three years experience in cardiac ultrasound.
Primary Job Functions
• Assists in performing other non-invasive procedures such as EKG, Stress Test, Cardioversions, and Tilt Table Studies.
• Maintains and documents communications with physician and nursing units regarding test results.
• Assists with employee schedules for staffing to include call as deemed by Supervisor.
• Attends section staff meetings and/or pertinent inservices, workshops, and seminars.
• Assists with section clerical duties including initiation and completion of reports and charges.
• Assists in cleaning, maintaining, and making purchase order recommendations for equipment and supplies for the unit.
• Learns and uses computerized patient information systems.
• Participates in and endorses the established PHS Policies and Procedures and guest relations programs.
• Assist co-workers as needed to maintain good working relationship within the department.
• Will perform other exam in which a license is obtained as needed.
• Performs other functions as required.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in New Mexico Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
ASC-39 - Dental Tech - PRN
Community Health Systems - Las Cruces, NM
Community Health Systems - Roswell, NM
F and B Manager - Steakhouse
Penn National Gaming - Hobbs, NM
Locate this job: