MD- INTERNAL MEDICINE - San Mateo Job Listing at Presbyterian Health Services in Albuquerque, NM
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
MD- INTERNAL MEDICINE - San Mateo
Requisition Number: 41614
Type of Opportunity: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Classification: EXEMPT
Minimum Experience: Less than 1 year
Minimum Education: Medical Degree
M.D., board eligible or certified in Internal Medicine. State of New Mexico Medical License.
Primary Job Functions
Summary of Primary Functions
• Makes all professional medical judgments in the care of patients seen.
• Manages and oversees the physician/patient relationship.
• Participates in systemwide health management initiatives.
• Provides input into the practice site’s financial, clinical, and service quality performance; budget; capital plan; and personnel issues.
• Assists in the development and implementation of clinical and service standards.
• Receives and resolves patient complaints.
• Participates in the recruitment and replacement of other providers.
• Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, literature review, inservices, and workshops.
• Performs other functions as required.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in Albuquerque, NM
View similar jobs:
Paramedic - Part-time
American Medical Response - Albuquerque, NM
Registered Nurses / RNs - Med Surg and Telemetry - New Mexico
Renner Medical Staffing - Albuquerque, NM
Multiple EM Opportunities in Albuquerque!
Hospital Physician Partners - Albuquerque, NM
Locate this job: