MD- NEUROLOGY PRN Job Listing at Presbyterian Health Services in Albuquerque, NM
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
MD- NEUROLOGY PRN
Requisition Number: 35763
Type of Opportunity: PRN (as needed)
FLSA Classification: EXEMPT
Minimum Experience: Less than 1 year
Minimum Education: Medical Degree
M.D./D.O. Board certified in Internal Medicine and Board-eligible or certified in Neurology State of New Mexico Medical License required and Residency trained in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
Primary Job Functions
• Makes all professional medical judgments in the care of patients seen.
• Manages the physician/patient relationship.
• Participates in system-wide health management initiatives.
• Provides input into the practice site’s financial, clinical, and service quality performance; budget; capital plan; and personnel issues.
• Assists in the development and implementation of clinical and service standards.
• Receives and resolves patient complaints.
• Participates in the recruitment and replacement of other providers.
• Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, literature review, in-services, and workshops.
• Performs other functions as required.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Albuquerque, NM
View similar jobs:
Strategic Supply Manager
BEStstaff Inc. - Albuquerque, NM
Ds Cnsmr Ln Underwtr 1 (rbc)
Wells Fargo - Albuquerque, NM
Full Time Job Opportunity for SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY near Albuquerque
Soliant Health - Albuquerque, NM
Locate this job: