PHYSICAL THERAPIST- ABQ (FT, PT, or PRN) Job Listing at Presbyterian Health Services in Albuquerque, NM
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
PHYSICAL THERAPIST- ABQ (FT, PT, or PRN)
Requisition Number: 32715
Type of Opportunity: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Classification: NONEXEMPT
Minimum Experience: Less than 1 year
Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy. New Mexico Physical Therapy license required. Less than one year experience in physical therapy setting.
Primary Job Functions
• Evaluates patients, develops plans and goals, and implements treatment programs for improvement of physical or developmental dysfunction and independence in activities of daily living. Continuously reassesses treatment plans and goals.
• Evaluates, observes and instructs clients on work related functional skills. Educates and instructs regarding home programs and preventive measures as appropriate to patient, family, and others.
• Prepares written documentation as required by the profession and the department in a timely manner.
• Communicates with patient, family, physician, and other healthcare providers regarding patient care.
• Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
• Participates in educational programs and inservices and other meetings as required. Participates on special project teams and other related duties as assigned and requested.
• Performs other functions as required.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in Albuquerque, NM
View similar jobs:
Paramedic - Part-time
American Medical Response - Albuquerque, NM
Registered Nurses / RNs - Med Surg and Telemetry - New Mexico
Renner Medical Staffing - Albuquerque, NM
Multiple EM Opportunities in Albuquerque!
Hospital Physician Partners - Albuquerque, NM
Locate this job: