RN-OUTPT-ABQ - PRN - Peds Hem/Onc Job Listing at Presbyterian Health Services in Albuquerque, NM
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
RN-OUTPT-ABQ - PRN - Peds Hem/Onc
Requisition Number: 41793
Type of Opportunity: PRN (as needed)
FLSA Classification: NONEXEMPT
Minimum Experience: Less than 1 year
Skills: Two to three years college level courses/Associate’s Degree/Diploma in Nursing. New Mexico RN License required or Graduate Nurse Permit required. One to three years experience in ambulatory care preferred.
Knowledge: Requires detailed knowledge of patient care in terms of what and how work is to be done as well as why it is done, this level includes interpretation of data. This staff
member must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development
over the life span of patients served.
Abilities: Mental Power: Ability to make decisions are varied but are usually confined to situations which are familiar. There are several defined alternative solutions available.
Mental Power: Ability to exercise judgment in selection of the order of work assignments to meet clearly established schedules. Unusual cases or schedule changes are often referred to the immediate supervisor for resolution.
Physical Power: Prolonged, extensive, or considerable standing/walking.
Lifts, positions, pushes and/or transfers patients.
Lifts supplies/equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching
Primary Job Functions
• Coordinates patient education.
• Coordinates patients’ care through collaboration with the patient/family and healthcare team.
• Responsible for patient care in collaboration with network providers to include nurse visits, telephone management, and walk in assessments.
• Delegates or assigns aspects of patient care to healthcare team members commensurate with their validated competency to perform the task.
• Documentation within scope of practice.
• Performs other functions as required.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare-Nursing jobs in Albuquerque, NM
View similar jobs:
Nurse Practitioner - Vasculary Surgery NP
Medical Staffing Network - Albuquerque, NM
Hospital Albuquerque - Registered Nurse - Med/Surg/Tele - Days - FT
Kindred Hospital - Albuquerque, NM
Permanent Position for Med Surg RN in New Mexico
Soliant Health - Albequerque, NM
Locate this job: