SENIOR SECRETARY-ABQ Presbyterian Acute Care PRN Job Listing at Presbyterian Health Services in Albuquerque, NM
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
SENIOR SECRETARY-ABQ Presbyterian Acute Care PRN
Requisition Number: 41295
Type of Opportunity: PRN (as needed)
FLSA Classification: NONEXEMPT
Minimum Experience: 3 years
High school (G.E.D.). Three to five years secretarial experience. Ability to type 65 wpm. Demonstrate competence in a variety of computer software.
Primary Job Functions
Summary of Primary Function
Provide additional help for secretaries during critical times and when on PTO. Department is growing and position hours can vary and may evolve into part time work in 2013.
• Performs clerical and secretarial functions for the Adult Hospitalist department.
• Primary responsibility is using multiple information systems to assign large numbers of physicians to specific teams for rounding purposes following a complex process and tight deadlines. Additionally utilizes multiple information systems to enter data for reports and update patient’s PCPs on Hospitalist activity.
• Handles problems appropriately within scope of knowledge including referral/consultation with appropriate problem solver. (i.e. physician requests and follow-up/customer service.)
• Compiles and maintains files to support established departmental objectives, policies and procedures, JCAHO/regulatory agency standards and regulations for clinic and educational areas; assure compliance with necessary scheduled activities without reminder.
•Responsible for performing a wide variety of general and specific clerical responsibilities, including answering telephones, routing callers, taking messages, providing routing information to callers, reviewing mail received and taking necessary action including preparation of response, routing to others, etc., preparation of correspondence, invoices, A/P tracking, data entry. Specifically, attends meetings and takes minutes, etc.
• Develops and maintains organized file system and storage areas for department;, Midas reports, statistics or databases and correspondence for department; maintains departmental policy and procedure manuals; maintains adequate office supply and equipment inventory; and ensures all office equipment is in good working order.
• Makes travel arrangements for staff and managers; secures adequate meeting rooms, audiovisual equipment, etc.; arranges meetings, conferences, schedules interviews and appointments, and performs other duties related to maintaining schedule for assigned Supervisor.
•Participates in and is supportive of facility programs, activities, and committees.
•Performs payroll functions for employees of assigned departments. Monitors time records and performs data entry to assure accuracy of time records.
Participates in Performance Improvement.
• Performs special projects as directed.
Performs other functions as required.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Office/Clerical jobs in Albuquerque, NM
View similar jobs:
Accounting Principals - Albuquerque, NM
CTG - Albuquerque, NM
OFFICE (DOCUCARE) LEVEL 1
CTG - Albuquerque, NM
Locate this job: