SYSTEMS ANALYST V-ABQ Job Listing at Presbyterian Health Services in Albuquerque, NM
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
SYSTEMS ANALYST V-ABQ
Requisition Number: 40633
Type of Opportunity: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Classification: EXEMPT
Minimum Experience: 5 years
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, and five to eight years experience in computer business applications. Education may be substituted for related experience in accordance to established protocol.
Primary Job Functions
• Under minimal supervision, maintain service and support of in production” systems.
• Under minimal supervision, perform system enhancements involving in production systems
• Under minimal supervision, assist in system implementation tasks as defined by the supervisor.
• Performs system business and/or technical analytical tasks as defined by the supervisor
• Under minimal supervision, apply project management tasks to projects as defined by the supervisor
• Manages multiple projects, multiple resources.
• Responsible for budget control on assigned projects.
• Performs technical strategic planning for areas of specialty
• Manages the implementation of new software applications in regard to: hardware platforms, communications networks, systems software, and/or environmental support equipment
• Builds and maintains customer and vendor support relationships
• Provides expert technical support by diagnosing and resolving complex problems in the areas of specialty and guiding junior technical staff.
• Performs other functions as required.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT-PM/BA jobs in Albuquerque, NM
View similar jobs:
FINANCE SENIOR SYSTEMS ANALYST
Presbyterian Health Services - Albuquerque, NM
Locate this job: