Chief Technology Officer Job Listing at Professional Recruiter Associates in Los Angeles, CA (Job ID 6350)
Looking for someone with strong leadership skills who is driven and a self-starter team player to become our CTO. If you want to help “make a difference” come join our team!
Competitive salary with outstanding benefits package!
• Set the bar high and demand people perform at that level - a willingness to make change if they don’t. Attract “A” players, mentor and train “B” players to be “A”’s, get rid of “C” players.
• Ability and desire to understand concepts and details of network systems and client/server environments
• Experience managing, maintaining, and protecting large amounts of networked data, archiving appropriate data, disaster recovery programs and concerns, LAN,WAN’s and MAN’s design and implementations.
• Experience building and administering Windows and UNIX Database Servers, Web Servers, Email servers.
• Must have strong communication skills in order to lead and work with its customers and other executives in order to recommend the appropriate action regarding the following: Design/build/administer Cisco routers and switches, Design/build/administer Windows 2003/2008 servers, Design/build/administer Microsoft Exchange server environments and Outlook clients, Various VPN and remote access technologies, network monitoring tools, T1/T3/SONET, TCP/IP, Citrix/VMWare/Microsoft Hyper-visor, MS SQL Server, ArcServe, Commvault, Veritas, Google search technologies, Polycom bridging and cameras.
For immediate consideration, please forward a copy of your current resume. In the email text please note salary history and expectations, citizenship/visa status, relocation availability, and reference job #6350 and job title in the email subject line.
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Construction jobs in Los Angeles, CA
View similar jobs:
Verengo Solar - Santa Clarita, CA
Verengo Solar - Burbank
Construction Operations Manager
Professional Recruiter Associates - Los Angeles, CA
Locate this job: