Locate this job
We have an immediate opening for a Designer / Space Planner within our Design Team. The Designer is responsible for initial programming, space planning, generating CAD drawings and specifications, and coordinating and making recommendations for furniture finish plans.
• Attend client meetings; develop plans and make presentations for customer review and approvals. Keep customer updated on projects.
• Conduct on-site field measurements and plan-to-site adherence checks.
• Maintain detailed project documentation; manage changes and revisions as needed.
• Adhere to timeline and budget restraints.
• Conduct meetings with: client, contractor and subcontractor trades, vendors, etc. as needed.
• Degree in Interior Design or a related field.
• 2 + years of commercial contract furniture experience.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, CAP software.
• Experience in designing and specifying systems furniture.
• Space planning experience preferred.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
For immediate consideration, please forward a copy of your current resume to email@example.com. In the email text please note salary history and expectations, citizenship/visa status, relocation availability, and reference job #6450 and title in the email subject line.
Apply to this job