Actuarial Associate Job Listing at Prudential in Newark, NJ (Job ID CAP00025)
The individual will be part of the Capital Markets Hedging (CMH) Valuation team of Prudential CIO Organization, which is responsible for the analysis and updating of key liability measures for variable annuity capital market guarantees to facilitate the hedging of these risks. The Valuation team also plays an important role in the product development process for variable annuities in reviewing analysis and option costs for new variable annuity capital market guarantees being considered by the business unit.
This position will serve in CMH team's financial reporting and hedging valuation group, which is responsible for supporting the daily and monthly valuation of hedge target and FAS 157 liablity for embedded derivative, quarterly financial reporting and providing supports for enterprise wide capital initative. The role may also collaborate with other CMH functions to support valuation initiatives and assist in project implementation and/or aid in the development of a robust attribution analysis for liability value movements and streamline the financial reporting process.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Passed at least 2-3 actuarial exams
· High competency is preferred in MS Excel and MS Access
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills
· Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
· Must be able to work equally well independently and in a team environment
· Must be willing to quickly develop in-depth knowledge of annuity product designs and optional benefit features as well as capital market instruments (options, swaps, futures, etc.) and hedging concepts
This position requires an individual with both strong modeling and project management skills that is able to work on new projects with little guidance.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Actuarial jobs in Newark, NJ
View similar jobs:
Talentburst, Inc. - Bridgewater, NJ
Sanofi - Bridgewater, NJ
Locate this job: